"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it." Albert Einstein
Diffusing essential oils allows you to shape the quality of the air you breathe and bring nature’s abundant wellness properties into your home, office, or anywhere you choose. It changes the chemical composition of the air and fills your space with their soothing aroma and help you access more energy, awareness, calm and rest. Not only do they improve the person’s body, mind and elevates the mood, many essential oils have antibacterial and antiviral effects that help protect the body and boost the immune system.
Simply put, diffusers expel essential oils into the air by breaking them down into microscopic particles which become airborne. It releases these fine mist of essential oils and water into the air so that you can easily inhale the goodness of nature, allowing them to enter the bloodstream for you to heal ailments and enjoy their health benefits.
Some essential oils and their benefits:
- Rose conquers anxiety and depression
- Lavander, clary sage, geranium and frankincense relaxes and relieves stress
- Sandalwood and any citrus boost energy and mood
- Clove, lavander, peppermint, tea tree and lemon are immune boosters
- Bergamot, cardamom, jasmine and frankincense heighten your creativity
- Grapefruit, cinnamon, ginger, peppermint, fennel and bergamot help control your appetite
- Lavander, cedarwood, rosemary, peppermint and lemon boost concentration and memory
- Lavander, chamomile, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary and cayenne help relief pain such as headaches, sinus or joint pain
- Lemongrass, orange, grapefruit, eucalyptus and rosemary immediately eliminate stale, musty or smoky odors
- Peppermint, lavander, citronella, cinnamon, eucalyptus, geranium and cedarwood help repel insects like moths, ticks, flies and gnats